The budget is up to you, but clearly the more you invest into this piece of fine wearable art the more you get.
- $200: Expect a well painted color blocked shoe with minor design elements. You will need send in the shoe. At this price I will only be able to do minimal work to shoes like Foamposites and LeBrons.
- $450: Here is where we can really start cooking. I can go all out on most shoes that are made of leather / vegan leather. Think AF1 Low and Hi, think Dunks, Jordan 1's etc. You will have to send me the shoe. We will of course be able to discuss the limits in greater detail after payment.
- $600: The bulk of my custom work falls in this price range. You can send me almost whatever you like.
- $1000: I will provide some shoes at this price depending on what you want. A consultation will reveal if I can provide shoes like foamposites or LeBrons.
- $1500: I will provide the shoes, no real limits on which type. I will also include a custom box and matching all over print shirt.
- $2000: I will provide all of the above in addition to a custom laser etched 1 of a kind wooden slide top box.
- $3000: I will provide all of the above and I can even have part of your shoes reconstructed with exotic hides. Depending on the shoe I may also be able to partner with a cobbler to do a complete tear-down and rebuild.
Please view the image gallery to see some of my past work. Or click on the Archives tab in the Customs menu to view my entire past body of work.
1 of 1 painted or re-textiled projects can take quite a bit of time. However complete shoe rebuilds only take about 8 weeks, since these tear-downs and rebuilds are done by contracted craftsmen.