Cotton Tees used are 100% Cotton. We used either Gildan, Fruit of the Loom, or American Apparel tees.
Multi-color graphics (greater than 3 colors) and photographic designs are produced using Direct To Garment technology. This process creates a graphic that feels very smooth and soft, softer than silk screen. The graphic is relatively vibrant, but the colors are not as vibrant as silkscreen since silkscreen inks are much thicker than DTG printer inks. You can expect a shirt that lasts a very long time.
1 to 3 color graphics typically use heat transfer materials that are very durable and feel similar to silkscreen inks.
- Cotton Tees are 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton
- Recommended to wash inside out on cold and air dry
- All sales are final unless the shirt contains an error and meets the Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Once a shirt is ordered, it is printed on demand, it cannot be cancelled after the order is placed.
Satisfaction is guaranteed on all shirts, so if you have an issue please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as the issue arises. Replacement shirts or refunds can only be issued with 14 days of your receipt. After 14 days items cannot be returned. We do not accept returns of worn garments. Returns of garments that “do not fit” are not accepted since a size chart is provided. The following are issues we will do our best to correct with a replacement shirt: stitching imperfections, rips and tears in the garment, extremely noticeable resolution issues in the printed graphic. If we shipped the wrong shirt we will immediately resend the correct shirt. Returns are handled on a case by case basis. In general there are no returns.
Return Process (If a return is accepted):
- Email email@example.com stating the nature of the flaw / order error in the shirt you received.
- Send a picture of the issue to determine whether you need to send the shirt back.
- If you are asked to send the shirt back, please follow the return instructions in your email return approval, print the approval and include it in your package.
The cotton shirts used by us fit true to size.
See the size chart below: